Our web development service is all embracing, from scoping, architecture & specification, creative design, copywriting, front and backend development to hosting and maintenance.
The following is a brief insight into the type of sites we build:
- highly creative brochure sites
- product or offer microsites
- fully content managed sites
- fully CRM database driven sites
- custom built / custom functional sites
- WordPress, Joomla, Magenta framework sites
- fully bespoke e-commerce sites
- simple e-commerce sites
- intranet and extranet sites
The bottom line is we do it all with a style and creative expertise which gives you the edge over your competitors.
We offer a comprehensive tailor made service which continues in support long after the project is completed.
About our E-commerce Developments:
Each ICOMSS store is built on a tried and tested core framework which delivers secure transactions, proven reliability, fast performance and flexible growth, coupled with a completely unique and individual storefront design that reinforces your existing brand and is specifically tailored to your market and your customers.
The key features are:
- Individual tailored designs
- Web-based store management
- Supports multiple currencies & languages
- Search Engine friendly
- Full marketing facilities
- Suitable for B2C, B2B and E-Procurement environments
- Comprehensive report and marketing analysis
- Full online management facilities
We create the minimum fuss maximum ease browsing and buying process, whereby customers can casually add items to their shopping basket until they are ready to place their order. When ready, they can proceed to the checkout to arrange delivery and enter their credit card details securely.
Our software is built upon PHP and MySQL open source technology.
This provides a fast and robust platform for our system and allows us to easily develop and rollout our planned range of upgrades and add-ons. And once you’ve got your shop we can help you drive traffic to that shop with a Search Engine Optimisation Consultancy and pay per click campaigns.